Old Combination Room, Trinity College, 9-5, followed by drinks and then dinner.
The following talks are planned for the workshop:
1. Richard Bradley (LSE) - Deciding with Confidence
2. Huw Price and Yang Liu - Heart of DARCness
3. Arif Ahmed (Cambridge) - Rationality and Future Discounting
4. Catrin Campbell-Moore (Bristol) - Risk Avoidance Can't be Accurate
5. Bernhard Salow (Cambridge) - TBC
Morning coffee, lunch and afternoon snacks will be provided for those
who RSVP by the end of February (to email@example.com) but people are
welcome to attend even if they don't RSVP by that date. However, if you
wish to attend the workshop dinner (which will be at the attendees own
cost), please do let me know so that I can make the appropriate
This workshop is funded by the Cambridge Centre for the Study of
Existential Risk (http://cser.org/) and the School of Arts and
Humanities at the University of Cambridge.